Friday, January 16, 2009

Today a student asked me if I liked being a substitute teacher. She didn't ask me for any particular reason, like the class was being terrible or something. Just curious.

I do like subbing, and I'll tell you why: A kid brought me pancakes from Denny's this morning. He even put syrup on them and stole a fork from the restaurant.

Also, this is week is finals week and the only instruction for this period was to collect the students' final projects. Some students are watching a movie on their laptop. Others are chatting, or finishing up work for other classes. I checked my email, looked up photoshop stuff online, and created a masterpiece of a photo that I took yesterday with Mark.

I'm getting paid 105 bucks for this, so yes, I suppose I do like subbing. And here is my photo:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and you get to take a day off if you need it! :)