Tuesday, July 07, 2009

This summer is absolutely flying by! Who let July sneak in the door? Seriously. I haven't had a chance to breathe yet. One of my favorite things this summer has been going downtown and seeing old students. I see these punky ones ALL the time. Ones that I have definitely sent to the office before when I was subbing. Now they slap my hand and say "What's up, Mr. V"

I took pictures for a mormon wedding last week! And I am shooting a wedding for an old friend of mine, Addie Brown. I am super excited about that! Whoooooooooooo

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Phil! You are so awesome! Did I tell you that I am getting married too? I am getting married in Utah but will have an open house in Santa Barbara. If I could get you to take some pictures of Brent and I on the beach in our wedding attire that would be amazing! Let me know. :o)

the.ginger.that.u.luv said...

mr v. you should blog about me and leelee and bella and all us more often. i must say that we are quite interesting people. so blog away. also have u read the chapter? if u havent read it now. or i will find u :D