Friday, September 11, 2009


Alright alright. I'll try to be a little more diligent here since I know you are all dying to hear about my escapades in the classroom.

I've been teaching full time for three weeks now. What the heck?!

Today in class this 8th grade girl says to me, "Mr. V. There's a rumor going around that you have a six-pack. Is that true?"

Whoo hoo! Welcome to junior high. I don't know where in the world that sort of rumor started, but I kinda liked it so I didn't really confirm or deny it.

For those who are unsure, a six-pack in this situation refers to abdomen muscles, not alcohol.

5 comments:

Katie Houston said...

That reminds me of when one of my students told me there was a rumor going around that I had a belly button ring. For those of you who don't know, that refers to a body piercing

the sweet spot said...

6 pack? haha...i might be able to find a picture that either confirms or deny's that rumor...you'll have to wait to see which one.

PlumLily said...

Everyday huh?! How you make me blush from hundreds of miles away... Oh wait, perhaps that's from all this six-pack business. I'm going to need a confirmation, please. :)

lydjah said...

dude, have you seen anne's blog yet? its kind of the best thing everrrrrrr
and yeah
but a six pack eh?
hmmm
oh and you never answered nina's question, if you remember what that was :P

the.ginger.that.u.luv said...

i think we might have started that little one.... u can thank us later. but ya seriously check out anne's blog. "school chip muffins: Annecedote" (dont ask it explains it all on the blog)