Friday, May 28, 2010

Guess what? I went through this entire year without crying. Haha, does that sound ridiculous? Well, I consider it something like a minor accomplishment, especially in my first year; especially teaching three classes of the lowest eighth grade math students in the school.

More than that, I've actually built something like a business on top of teaching my first year. I shot five weddings this year, two proms, traveled to Austria, New York, art gallery openings, political campaigns, four birthdays, family shoots, model shoots, theater shows, dog sweaters, and more!

What a rush to get paid doing what you love!

xo, Phil
ps. To see some of those images:

http://www.phillipvn.com
http://www.facebook.com/phillipvn
http://phillipvn.smugmug.com

7 comments:

Katie Houston said...

Wow. You are amazing. I am in awe of you. Remember our deal about my wedding (if you still have strength to hold up the camera considering you'll probably be about 95 when I finally get married).

PlumLily said...

I love looking at all your picts. I really do.

PlumLily said...

P.S.
E-mail me a picture or two.
And I'll see what I can do.
x's and o's to you.

emiliomk said...

what camera do you use?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PlumLily said...

Thanks Phil! My new love is letterpress. Why don't you update this blog anymore!? What's new with you?

PlumLily said...

Of course I will send you one of my posters! Why don't you e-mail your address again, just to make sure I have the right one. And as soon as humanly possibly it will be flyin your way. :)
L