Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello, people. I don't have much to say. All my days are a blur. Here is my note to my teacher yesterday (I'm subbing for the same class for two weeks):

Per. 1: Noah can't be with others.. always distracting
Per. 5: Gave Sal a referral for getting out of his seat for the 1000th time AND for poking/hitting a girl in the chest.
Per. 6: German still hardly working. It's like pulling a mule. I talked to him after class yesterday and today.

Ok, but that's all boring. What is interesting, in my opinion, is how much I tutor every week. Since last week I have added on four new tutoring clients, which puts my total at nine hours of tutoring every week. That is an added income of about 1200 dollars a month.

Yesterday I tutored a girl in the nicest house I have ever encountered in my entire life. She sometimes goes down to Los Angeles for acting auditions, and her mother and father are gorgeous, of course. Cars owned: New Mercedes, and Porsche 911. That's from what I've seen so far--there may be more.



I think the term I am looking for here is "exorbitant wealth."

No comments: