Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE PAINT

"Hey, is that paint on your cheek?" I asked the little seventh grade girl in my fourth period class. She had a streak of pink paint on her left cheek, but it was partially covered by very long bangs combed over the western region of her face.

"Yes," she replied.

"You had blue paint on your neck two days ago! Why do you have paint on you?" I inquired.

"It's called having fun with your Life, Mr. V!" And then she leaves--slams the door, actually--with no further explanation.

What the heck?

4 comments:

PlumLily said...

Sounds like an emo art kid in the making!

Pater Garcia said...

Duh, Mr. V...maybe you need to get one too! = )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

this made me laugh really hard for some reason. I really have enjoyed playing catch up with your blog...keep it up Phil!