Saturday, April 05, 2008

THE RETURN FLIGHT HOME

So I am in Boston for the Spring break. Boston has been awesome, albeit a bit cold. Boston is definitely not Santa Barbara.

The timing of my flight's departures and arrivals was perfect, or so I thought. Leave Sunday evening, get back Sunday afternoon with time to spare for me to plan my next day at school.

Um, I just checked my flight return time and I am arriving at midnight in Los Angeles on Sunday night. I left my textbooks for my seventh grade history classes at home because I thought I would have all of Sunday afternoon to make something up. Unfortunately I probably won't be arriving at home until about 2am. Which will feel like 5am due to the three hour time difference that I've finally gotten used to.

Guess I'll be winging it come Monday morning!

No comments: