Tuesday, April 08, 2008

THE POLLS ARE IN

Monday came and went, no problem. I guess I am good at winging it. I did go to sleep Sunday night at around 3 in the morning, though. Amazingly, I didn't feel a hint of tired until I went to bed Monday night. I slept in my clothes. With the lights on.

But that is not what I am here to write about. Today, unsolicited by myself or anyone else, a student in one of my GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) classes decided to conduct an informal survey during third period. We were having a busy, work-in-groups sort of day, so he was asking people his questions during the in-between moments. And here are the results of his survey:

"Favorite Teacher:

Mr. V: 22
Mr. Croshaw: 0
Mr. ..... : 0
Ms. Robertson: 9
Other: 0"

Not bad, eh?

I'm Mr. V, by the way.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Poor Mr. Crowshaw! I used to work with him- he's fabulous!

I'm sure you are fabulous, too.

Anonymous said...

is anyone surprised?
cvn